Navicat MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 19.4 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 824
- Last checked 3 years ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : FC48AA9F479435B988FF54B3A9D0D66C52F28E1A
PremiumSoft Navicat for MySQL Enterprise Edition 8.0.26
Navicat MySQL is a powerful MySQL Database Server administration and development tool. It works with any MySQL version from 3.21 or above and supports most of the latest MySQL features including Trigger, Stored Procedure, Function, Event, View, Manage User, and so on. It is also not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With its well-designed Graphical User Interface(GUI), Navicat MySQL lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
More Info: http://www.navicat.com/detail.html
MySQL Objects Management
-Support MySQL servers 3.21 or above
-Create / drop databases
-Support all MySQL objects: tables, views, stored procedures/functions and events
-Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys and triggers
-Support of character set and unicode
Connection Management and Navigation
-Multiple local/remote MySQL server connections
-Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
-Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
-Support SSL secure connection
-Keep connection alive
-Backup connection informations
-Customize selected databases to work with
Data Viewer and Editor
-Text, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor
-Copying and pasting selected records
-Customize display formats
-Incremental search, sorting and formatting table grid
-Support of raw mode edit: apply MySQL built-in function
-Support of foreign key data selection: locate the available values from the reference table
-Ability to set number of records showing on each page
-Visual query/view builder to facilitate the process of building complicated queries
-Ability to create parameter queries
-Multiple SQL editors with syntax highlighted feature
-Code completion for SQL editors
Diversified Import and Export Competence
-Importing data from ODBC: MSSQL, Oracle etc
-Importing data from MS Excel
-Importing data from MS Access
-Importing data from other file formats : TXT, CSV, XML, DBF etc
-Exporting data to MS Excel
-Exporting data to MS Access
-Exporting data to HTML and PDF
-Exporting data to most popular formats: TXT, CSV, XML, DBF etc
Other Data Manipulation Tools
-Transfering data to SQL script as statement
-Backing up/restoring database
-Restoring database with chosen database objects
-Converting backup file into SQL script
-Backing up database/table to SQL script
-Executing SQL script
Schedule for Batch Job
-Ability to set schedule on backup, query execution, import/export, data transfer and data synchronization
-Schedule report printing
-Schedule to print report to files: PDF, Excel, HTML etc
-Sending notification e-mail for schedule task
Server Security and Maintenance Services
-Visual user manager to administer users and privileges
-Ability to duplicate user
-Analyzing, checking, optimizing and repairing tables
-Server Monitor to view and change system variables, to view server status information
Report Management Tools
Other Useful Features
-Duplicate/empty/ truncate tables
-Create table/view shortcut on desktop
-Print database/table Structure
-Support of docking/tab windows
-Support of virtual grouping: provide logical organization over objects
-Ability to run profile from command line
-Log files: keep track on the actions have been performed in Navicat
Microsoft Windows 95/98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista
Pentium II processor or above
32 megabytes (MB) of RAM
Hard-disk space vary depending on installation. Full installation requires 10 MB of available hard-disk space.
1. The outcome from Navicat "Dump SQL File" feature (both database and table) includes "drop table if exists" statement.
2. Ability to remember size and position for "New Query" window.
3. Set focus on Query Editor when opening a new query.
1. Fixed the backup problem which would generate error if object name contains apostrophe(').
2. No need to save the query before export to excel file.
3. Scheduled Job does not populate "from" field in email.
4. Restore window position problem.
5. Export dbf with or without memo issue.
6. Fixed uppercase StoredProc in Manage users.
7. Overflow in Server Monitor.
8. Unicode problem in StoredProc designer.
9. Comment are not shown in StoredProc designer after save.
10. Fixed import dbf float/double issue.
11. Fixed Import xml issue - while xml file contains ampersands(&.
12. Fixed popup position with dual monitor.
13. File association problem between MYSQL and PGSQL version. (Appy on Windows version only)
14. Fixed number of crashes from query.
- navicat.exe (9.9 MB)
- crack.bat (0.3 KB)
- readme.txt (0.2 KB)
- Setup.exe (9.5 MB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)